MICAS is seeking to recruit a Manager (Communications & Marketing) to form part of its team on a full-time basis.
Overall Purpose of Position
- To Manage and be part of the Communications and Marketing team of MICAS.
The Responsibilities of the officer selected will be to:-
- Develop and implement communications and marketing campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Develop content and direct creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Design campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Direct in-house and external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
- Contribute ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques.
- Research and understand key business challenges, customer behaviour, target audiences, and environmental factors that impacts programs.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the Chairperson, CEO or their delegates
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Candidates must be in possession of
A recognised Master’s qualification at MQF Level 7 (subject to a minimum of 60 ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent, with regard to programmes commencing as from October 2008) in Communications, Marketing, Arts, Business Administration, Public Administrator or a comparable professional qualification, plus one (1) year relevant work experience in Communications
A recognised Bachelor’s qualification at MQF Level 6 (subject to a minimum of 180 ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent, with regard to programmes commencing as from October 2003) in Communications, Marketing, Arts, Business Administration, Public Administrator or a comparable professional qualification plus three (3) years relevant work experience
- Good working knowledge of designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for public relations, advertising, marketing and social media
- Demonstrated experience with all types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Working knowledge of web content management systems
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and oversee a complex administrative function.
- Ability to motivate and lead staff in a highly dynamic organization.
If you are interested in becoming part of the MICAS team, kindly apply by sending your CV on email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th February 2022, at noon.
Jobsplus Reference Number 72/2022.