MICAS is seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant to form part of its team on a part-time basis.
Overall Purpose of Position
- To carry out all administrative, clerical and reception duties as may be requested to keep the entity’s operations running smoothly.
The Responsibilities of the officer selected will be to:-
- welcome and direct visitors.
- perform clerical tasks like answering phones and responding to emails
- coordinate meetings and appointments
- coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence.
- create and update databases and records for mailing lists, personnel and other data
- track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- assist colleagues whenever there is the need to do so
- carry out messenger duties if and when needed
- performs other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Candidates must be in possession of a Minimum of 2 A Levels at MQF Level 4, be Computer literate and able to use the Internet and email. S/he must be able to communicate in business English
- Candidates must have a polite and professional disposition and have a smart appearance and be reliable.
If you are interested in becoming part of the MICAS team, kindly apply by sending your CV
Closing Date: 26th February 2022, at noon.
Jobsplus Reference Number 105/2022.